Wedding Planner For A Day
Day of Coordination Package Includes:
This package is created for the bride and groom that have done all the work, planned all the details and want to relax and enjoy their wedding. This is it. The wedding day has arrived. All your stresses and hard work are becoming a reality. Relax and enjoy your special day and let Extra Touch handle the details. We will meet with you at the venue and coordinate your wedding day. We provide one Coordinator on-site to handle set up and coordination of venue, vendor and guest relations. WHAT ARE THE DAY OF COORDINATOR DUTIES?
Day of Coordination features include:
- On-site visit to the Venue to address any questions or concerns with layouts & logistics
- Assistance in preparation of personalized wedding day documents
- Review of your wedding vendor contracts
- Confirm vendor time commitment & contract fulfillment plus provide Vendors with timeline
- Distributing final payments / gratuities to all vendors in sealed envelopes
- Overseeing proper set-up of ceremony and reception locations to ensure details are properly executed as planned
- Assisting with distribution of all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower baskets
- Ensuring proper placement of seating cards, table numbers, wedding favors, programs, etc.
- Greeting your guests and directing them to ceremony, cocktail, and reception areas
- Lining up wedding party for processional
- Ensuring your music entertainment on a correct pace for your entrance and has correct pronunciation of the members of your bridal party
- MOST importantly, ensuring the bride and groom are guests who are having an absolutely amazing time at their reception!
Day of Coordinator costs range from $200 – $800* based on type of venue, ceremony location, hours and number of guests.
*Additional fees may apply.
More Package Choices
Have everything covered? Who lines everyone up? How do they know when to start to walk down the aisle? Who cues the music? WE DO! Choose the Ceremony Only package. Let us provide a day of coordinator checklist designed just for you.
For couples traveling to the Portland Area, looking for a person to “project manage” their local team, assist in styling the details and be a point person on site, Extra Touch Events offers Destination Day-of Coordinators.
We know who is good and we know who is great. It is our pleasure to provide you with a list of vendor referrals tailored to your budget needs from our extensive vendor network!
À La Carte Services
Need help with the decorations, a seating chart, what foods pair best together for the menu or you need a personal shopper for the bridal gifts? Reserve Portlands’ Best Day of Coordinator today at (503) 757-7121 or www.ExtraTouchEvents.com.